Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Not So Healthy Food

When it comes to eating sausages, fish balls and roast Terriyaki chicken, I have absolutely no problems feeding Sherilyn. She sits on her chair and happily eats her bowl of rice with these not-so-healthy stuff.


Roast Terriyaki chicken

Sausages and fishballs on skewers with Terriyaki sauce.



This is considered a feast for Alycia and Sherilyn....having a meal with very tasty, sweet and salty sausages, fishballs and chicken. I don't need to coerce, threaten and bribe Sherilyn to make her swallow her food. I don't encourage buying these stuff actually but daddy who is not as health conscious as me loves to buy these for the gals whenever we shop at Jaya Jusco. What to do, that's his way of expressing his love to the gals, through food.



1 comment:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

kids always love food that are not so healthy eh?