Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, April 27, 2008

She Loves Yoghurt

That's how much Sherilyn loves yoghurt - she would lick the spoon clean and dip her hand into the cup to dig up every single drop of yoghurt and then licks her fingers and her fist clean. Each time I give her a cup of yoghurt, I have to sit next to her and watch her every movement, else she would scratch her head with her sticky hands and wipe her sticky hands onto the chairs, table, her clothes and anything that she can lay her hands on.











8 comments:

凯妈 said...

oh..she loves yogurt so much. last week i let my kids eat yogurt, after 3 spoons, they said 'yucks!'...haha!!

Anonymous said...

Hehehe!! too cute..! chloe cannot have even a drop of anything on her.. or she freaks right out.

Fussy mum said...

wow! fingers licking good...Sharlene loves yoghurt very much too....she even took 2 cups of it yesterday.

Niya prakash said...

It's so nice to see that Sherilyn loves yoghurt. It's a milk product and contains calcium also. Her bones w'll be strong.

Have a good health

Chinneeq said...

I'll scream and watch qiqi like a hawk whenever she eats something like that. she gets better now and what I did is to give her a wet wipe standing by to clean her hand and mouth.

Anonymous said...

hehehe.. looks like she is reli enjoying her yogurt

MamaJo said...

Ha,ha...I really be tahan see Sherilyn hands so dirty...he,he...till today, I still scoop for Isaac....because I'm too lazy to tidy it later on

Unknown said...

kids are like that, dirty everywhere when they eat.. but my son loves yakult...will buy yogurt for him to try..