Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, April 4, 2008

Alycia's New Disney School Bag


Koo Mah from Hong Kong sent this Disney bag over to Alycia just at the right time coz her pink Minnie Mouse bag was torn last week. This bag suits Alycia coz her pre-school has so many books and so much homework to bring home. It's quite a pity that a 4-year old like Alycia has to carry such a heavy bag to school everyday. I can't imagine how big and heavy her school bag will be when she goes to a Chinese primary school in 2 years' time. I think I will need to get her a trolley-bag with rollers then.


5 comments:

Annie Q said...

Nice school bag! And i like Alycia's school uniform, so sweet.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

what a nice bag. the girls are so lucky to get so many stuff from HK eh?

MamaJo said...

I need to get one for Isaac soon, if I want to enroll him to kindy in June....he,he...

Hazel said...

hi,ur daughter is such a lovely girl.like to see her so much. Have a nice weekend

Unknown said...

so cute.She seems like it alot.:)