Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Baby C @ 10 Days Old




When I was carrying Baby C, I was so busy caring for Alycia and Sherilyn and blogging for money that I hardly had time to talk to Baby C. It was a world of difference when I was carrying Alycia and Baby C. When I was carrying Alycia and Sher, I was very 'kan cheong' (concerned) and my mil (who was still staying with me then) would double boil chicken essence for me at least once or twice a week. I also ate lots of bird's nest and 'poa pun' (nourishing food).

With Baby C, I am ashamed to say that I was too blase about the pregnancy, until my gynae detected that her right kidney was slightly dilated at around 12 weeks. It was then that I was more 'kan cheong' about the pregnancy and prayed to God to heal this baby. I was also not bothered or was rather too busy and lazy to double boil chicken essence to nourish the baby. When hubby bought bird's nest for me, I even told him to stop spending unnecessarily as bird's nest are very costly. I just could not feel the strong bonding and love for Baby C throughout the pregnancy until she was born.

When I first saw Baby C, I fell in love with her instantly. Her face was so angelic and sweet. From the day she was born till this moment, I just can't get enough gazing at her angelic face day and night. Some nights when I wake up to breastfeed her, I would just stare at her and stroke her cheeks. I am really obsessed with her! It's really hard to divide my love equally with 3 kids and I am still learning how to do it so that Alycia and Sherilyn will not feel neglected and jealous.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

wah, u still have time to blog for money besides take care of 3 kids...salute lah...better rest more during confinement, next month then start to work hard :)

Mommy to Chumsy said...

haaahaahaa....you see, lovely mummy also salutes you :D

Baby C is definitely very angelic. When i saw her today, I feel like having another baby...heheheh. Such a sweet little bud.

Fussy mum said...

Baby C has very nice features and I like her rosy cheeks.....so geram, feel like pinching it.

Anonymous said...

I was like you. Throughout the whole pregnancy, I was so busy, I have not really give a thought about it. After JL's arrival, I can't get enough of her, I can just sit down there, do nothing but staring at her.

MamaJo said...

You make me thinking back when I just deliver Isaac.....just can't stop holding and cuddle him....he,he....Baby C really look so sweet...