Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Confinement Food





That's what I had for lunch yesterday - 'chue keok choa' or black vinegar pigs' trotters with hard boiled chicken eggs and hard boiled ducks eggs. Also had brocolli and a herbal soup.... one big pot that is.... for the whole day!

My appetite is the worse this confinement. Maybe that's because of my inflammed guts. This confinement is also the least like a proper confinement for me as I have broken every rule there is in a confinement. I was treated like a princess during my 1st confinement after the birth of Alycia. I ate in my room and had a very good CL. My 2nd confinement was also satisfactory. With 2 older kids now, I find it really hard to get rest during the day. My CL is also a pain in the neck and would not help me much. Talking and writing about her make my blood boil.

3 comments:

Mom's The Cook said...

oooo...i miss chue keok cho. They look yummy!

Leena said...

Aiyo, your chue keok choa makes me drool. It think that's the chue keok choa is best part I love about confinement la. :p

CL nowadays thinks so high almighty of themselves, like professional like that. Hate em.

Anonymous said...

Yummy yummy. I hate confinement but I love confinement food.