Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Hospital Food Sucks

I hate staying in the hospital and I even hate the food. This is what the hospital provided me for dinner on the first day :

Chicken stir-fried with celery and carrot.

Tofu, sawi, cabbage and carrot soup.
The food tasted really wierd and bland.

I was already so very upset that Baby C had UTI and had to be hospitalized and I just didn't have the appetite to eat the food. Luckily, my mil cooked some nice food and put them into the lunch box for me to eat... for supper.

On the 2nd day, I had fried chicken and stir-fried chinese cabbage (no rice for me). That was not enough to fill my tummy but luckily Barb visited me and brought along some buns for me to munch.


I know I shouldn't complain too much coz hospital food is supposed to be bland and tasteless as they are cooked for sick people right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love hospital food! they are tasty!...so far i tried the food at Mahkota Medical Centre and Melaka GH...not bad. hehe

MamaJo said...

Not bad ler, got fried chicken....he,he..