Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Do You Keep Your Cards?

I hardly ever keep greeting cards and postcards that I receive. Oh well, maybe I will keep those exceptionally nice ones like those postcards with photos of my friends or photos of their babies printed on them. Some of my friends are willing to spend their money on postcard printing so that their friends and relatives can keep those cards or frame them up. My hubs always complains that we don’t have enough storage space in our condo, so we are forced to throw away and give away many things. Do you keep greeting cards and postcards?

1 comment:

Yannie said...

Another similarity that I found in you. I also seldom keep any cards for long.