Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Homemade Goodies To Nourish The Soul

While I was busy doing revision with Alycia and Sherilyn last weekend, my mil busied herself in the kitchen by baking cookies and cakes for her beloved granddaughters.

Here's a tray of organic oats-pistachios-almonds cookies that she baked.







And here are just part of the dishes that she whipped up for dinner last week...

Stir-fried leek with roast pork, steamed minced pork with Chinese preserved veggie (my favorite!)...



Oven-grilled salmon with crackling skin -- everyone's favorite!


Pan-fried tofu braised with minced pork and egg, stir-fried big head bean sprouts and pan-fried salmon in the background....


Yesterday, she baked some carrot cup cakes with lemon cheese cream and pistachios topping. Now, she is busying herself in the kitchen cooking dinner. My tummy is growling now as the aromatic 'holy smoke' is wafting into my work area from the kitchen!

No comments: