Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Tanning Without The Sun

Each time I see someone sun basking on the deck chair at the pool of our condo at the peak of the scorching sun in the afternoon, I think to myself that these people are crazy!! I am one who will surely 'melt' in the sun. I hate the feeling of my skin roasting under the searing sun, not to mention that I am also risking my skin to skin cancer. But some people think otherwise. They jump at the opportunity of getting a sun tan when they see the bright yellow sun. They don on their skimpiest swimwear and some even lay bare to be roasted by the sun. If you want to get a nice tan for your pale skin, there is a better way to do it through mobile spray tanning equipment!

No comments: