Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

We Are Back From Ipoh!

We're back in KL and here's a picture of part of the goodies from Ipoh!


8 pomeloes, 10 packs of Gunung Rapat Heong Pneah, mooncakes, fruits, 6 bottles of divine homemade  kaya which my parents made (which the girls and I are hooked on), homemade strawberry jam, perishables from the wet market,  etc, etc...



My mil and I spent the whole afternoon and evening unpacking, storing stuff, washing bathrooms and cleaning the house. The girls helped with the laundry - keeping the laundry, hanging out the laundry, folding clothes, keeping clothes and Alycia helped to clean her room. Laundry washing continues tomorrow with a few more loads!

2 comments:

Little Kit Boy said...

that's really a lot.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

wow, so many things. i think you brought back more things than my inlaws who returned to Toronto recently...kakakakkaak