Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, October 27, 2019

Kedai Makanan May King @ Pudu

Ever since my youngest SIL from Hawaii arrived in KL on Monday, we've been binging non-stop.  It takes determination and will power as strong as steel to resist putting in the third or fourth spoonful of mouth watering grub into my mouth for every dish that's put on the dining table.  All in the name of a hot bod! Not that I have one but trying hard to get one.  Visions of my almost hourly workout every morning to burn off the calories kept flashing in my head and this is how I can resist the 'evil' in front of me from going into my mouth 😇  Because it's just darn effortless to put on 10kg but it takes so much sacrifices, self control, sweat and torture just to lose 1kg.  As I age, I find that it's just so easy to pile on the weight especially when I am lazy and skip exercising.

Anyway, back to our Friday chow!

Brunch was at May King, to dig into one of the best lam mee, Ipoh style shredded chicken noodles and chicken curry noodles in KL.




Signature chicken curry noodles drenched in thick santan-ish curry broth.


The 'kai si hor fun' is almost as close as the ones from Ipoh.



Mee flooded in gloopy brown sauce, topped with fresh prawns, shredded chicken, bean sprouts, fried onions, green onions and Chinese cabbage.


Fried wanton, sui kow with huge big prawns and delish bouncy meat balls.



Kedai Makanan May King
Address: 38, Jalan Yew, Pudu
55100 Kuala Lumpur


No comments: