Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, October 3, 2020

Sharing Doesn't Work!

Today when we were at the pharmacy to pick up some toiletries and 'healthy' biscuits, Alycia wanted to get a bottle of facial toner.   After Alycia found her Thayers toner (finally Big Pharmacy at our area has it, yay!), Sherilyn wanted a bottle too. I told them to share but an argument broke.  One girl was claiming that her sister always steals her toner and Avène Thermal Spring Water and the accused rebutted. Soon, the argument escalated and got pretty intense.  And I said "OK, each one gets one bottle!"... and the brannigan stopped instantly.  There goes my RM96!  

When they were little toddlers and pre-schoolers, Alycia and Sherilyn would fight over toys and snacks.  Now that they're teens, they often fight over facial toner, pimple cream, perfume and other stuff, which I've always encouraged them to share. I told them that they better not fight over the same boy a few years down the road 😂

For peace at home, sharing just doesn't apply anymore with our teens. Each one gets to keep her own bottle of toner or perfume or whatever.  Just don't come and hound me with grievances when I am busy with work!


No comments: