Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, December 28, 2020

Random Updates

Alycia's tai kar che mode was switched on early in the morning the other day. After ironing all her clothes, she ironed her baby sister's new high school uniform and then her dad's clothes.

The brat saw her sister ironing her white shirts commented "why iron now? We're not going to school yet!" 😂🙄.

I can't wait for the girls to return to school BUT the Defence Minister announced today that the CMCO in the Klang Valley will be extended to 14 January 2021.  Will school even get to reopen by the 20th? 


So proud of this tai kar cheh.  

Sherilyn whipped up these baked Frittata egg muffins for breakkie some time back.  Love these healthy low-carb and yummy muffin pan frittata 😋


Have you realized that Sherilyn likes cooking and baking stuff that are really complicated? I realized  this trait in her during the MCO this year that she hardly cooks and bakes anything that's simple. When I asked for a simple traditional banana cake, she just had to add cinnamon and other trimmings onto the cake. When I asked for a simple chicken dish, she had to Google for a very complicated chicken recipe with multiple steps and spent hours in the kitchen.  I craved for a good old plain orange cake but she just had to whip up some cream cheese or butter cream for the cake despite me telling her "NO, I JUST WANT A PLAIN CAKE!"  

🙄

I think she's born to love challenges and competitions.  These days I seem to be telling her a lot not to complicate things in life when life can be simple 😐


No comments: