Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, April 13, 2022

PotboyMart Ice Cream Day

The eleventh day of every month is PotBoyMart Ice Cream Day! All ice cream products at all PotBoy Mart outlets are on sale with a 50% discount ALL DAY LONG!  This is delicious sweet news for ice cream fans, like our girls. 

Last month (11th March) I went to PotBoyMart in the hope of grabbing some Cornetto, Magnum, and other favorites. However, when I was there at around 6pm, what was left was only Kit Kat ice cream, which ain't our favorite and it's more expensive than other flavors.  I grabbed a few sticks anyway since they were on a 50% discount. Kiasu me!  

Cass has since been reminding me of the Ice Cream Day and a few days before 11th April, she reminded me every day 😁.  She's a huge fan of ice cream and her favorite dessert.  She even planned to make a super quick trip to the mart with me at 9.30 a.m. on Monday, 11th April after her first class as she had a 40-minute break before the second online class.




This time we were early. When we reached the mart, the Nestle delivery staff were there loading boxes of ice creams. Cass and I were super excited and couldn't wait to charge at the ice cream chillers!

We scooped 30 sticks of Nestle Cornetto (20 chocolate + 10 vanilla), 3 sticks of La Cremeria Absolutely Almond stick, 1 Kit Kat and 1 tub of La Cremeria almond pecan passion.  Total damage was RM53.50. 

Next month, I will grab 20 sticks of La Cremeria Absolutely Almond stick - it tastes very much like Magnum Almond and is cheaper than Magnum.

After paying for the ice-creams, I felt I had over-splurged on ice creams. In my excitement looking at the freshly replenished ice cream chillers, I got carried away and over-spent 🤭

Freshly restocked - all at half price. Too good an offer to turn down.



A big bag of happiness for the girls.  


My ice cream craze days are now behind me. I used to be hooked on ice creams but somehow as I age, I no longer crave sweet desserts that much anymore.  

No comments: