Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, October 3, 2022

Sunday, 2 October 2022

Today is Cass' second ice-skating lesson at the Blue Ice Snow Park skating rink @ Pavillion Bukit Jalil.  Cass and I took a Grab car to and fro as hubs had to work. 

Cass went into the skating rink about an hour earlier to practise skating before her class started.   After sending her off, I walked around the mall, window shopping with nothing in mind to buy, until I stepped into Sports Direct, and ended up spending 1.5 hours there. And came out of the sports shop with a pair of Adidas running shoes 😬

I'm one who will invest in a pair of comfy walking/running shoes as I walk and run quite a bit every day.  Ever since I ditched my sandals and wear only sneakers, my feet are cleaner, my cracked heels have healed and I chalk up to at least 10,000 steps every day. Plus I managed to shed some weight after I replaced sandals and slippers with sneakers.  When I wear sneakers, I walk faster more comfortably and don't mind walking long distances, not to mention bidding good riddance to achy feet and painful blisters.

Since I have 101 reasons to buy new sneakers, I got myself this pair of Adidas running shoes in my favorite color.  



Reasonably priced at RM229.



Cass with her pretty coach.


The cheapest pair of skates cost RM800.  Cass has saved enough money to buy it. But her doting koong koong and granny surprised her and told her that they will pay for the skates. Woo hoo!  Cass is truly blessed to have such loving grandparents 💓

After we left the skating rink, we went to get takeout at Grandmama's and Sushi Empire.  And the last stop was at the supermarket to get our favorite Ready-To-Eat Triple Washed salad and coleslaw before we went home.




No comments: