Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, December 9, 2022

Old Treasure

I found some of my old photos taken when I was working at Southern Bank (now CIMB Bank).  These photos are over two decades old.  They were taken circa 1994 ~ 1997 during my tenure at the Corporate Human Resources Division (CHRD) where I worked as a HR Officer.  I spent 8 years at CHRD and created lots of memories and friendships as well as gained tons of invaluable experience in this department.


Taken at our bank's annual dinner and dance.  If I remember correctly, that was in 1993/1994.

The Corporate Human Resources Division team.  I'm seated fourth from left. Irene, on my left was my supervisor and she's now living in Australia.  The lady wearing glasses in green baju kurung was the HR Manager.


I'm the one in a yellow blouse.  On my right is Shareefa and we still keep in touch.  On my left is Ayu, my assistant. We were in charge of staff loans that year before I got rotated to the Recruitment section where one of my duties was to interview candidates.  The girl on the extreme right is from the Kelantan royal family and she's in charge of the Training Dept.



No comments: