Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, December 16, 2022

Our Precious Haru

Haru saved me from a cockroach! Of all the insects in the world, I fear the darn roach the most.  It's the most disgusting, stinkiest, and most annoying pest ever.  I know it's an irrational fear but roaches are simply gross and they flap their stinky wings and fly toward you to scare the shit out of you.  Growing up, I had very bad experiences with roaches and developed a chronic phobia of roaches.

When I discovered a cockroach the other day, I yelled out to Haru to come as Haru loves to catch insects.  I knew that Haru would surely be able to swipe the gross fella with her paws very swiftly. While she was at it, I quickly ran to the kitchen and grabbed my bottle of Sol-U-Guard.  

With just a couple of swipes with her paw, the roach struggled to fly. I quickly sprayed a copious amount of Sol-U-Guard on the roach and then it gradually stopped moving. Phew!

Good job, Haru!



Throwback - Alycia was comforting Haru here, who was terrified of the continuous fireworks on Deepavali night a couple of months ago.

Someone just loves to sleep on Haru's bed! 😹😸


No comments: