Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, March 10, 2008

My Modus Operandi

Before I went downstairs to work on my computer, I told Sherilyn that she cannot cry and puke. I told her firmly that mummy has work to complete and she has to behave herself and not give mummy and kakak work to do in the middle of the night. I then gathered Alycia and Sherilyn and said a prayer to Father Jesus. Before I left the room, I placed plastic sheets everywhere on the mattress and a bucket on the mattress. I told Alycia and Sherilyn that if they feel like vomiting, they have to vomit inside the bucket. I then gave them each a hug and kiss and told them that I love them. Well, it's 12 midnight now and I have to go up now to check on the girls. Hopefully my modus operandi works this time.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

poor girls.I know it's hard for them to control the vomiting but maybe you can stop giving them the plain water because it will cause them vomit again.It's ok if they can't take any food or drink only little water.Hope that's help them stop vomiting.Ask your maid to clear off all the stuffed toys and stop using any chemical at home.Use Vinegar cuz it is the best way to clean floors.Take care!

Vickylow said...

Oh dear, wishing both your gals speedy recovery. You do take care of yourself, don't work too late.

Anonymous said...

ok, i hope your modus operandi works & no more cleaning for you to do. :)

Anonymous said...

Hope the gals feel better really soon.

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

oh, i thought Aly's well already. Hope both girls feel better soon.

So how did your modus operandi work? Is is successful?