Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, March 3, 2008

Oh Sh*t!

I was in a hurry to teach my maid to cook and hastily bade for an advertisement at this advertising network. I thought I saw the word cooking rings (as in cooking rings on a stove), so I bade for both my blogs but after bidding, sh*t..... I realize that the word is cock rings and s*x toys. Sei lor.... I am praying that the advertiser won't accept my bid coz there's no way I am going to write about this kind of kinky stuff in my kids' blogs. If my bids are accepted, I will let them expire. So the moral of the lesson is, read carefully before bidding for an opp! Dear Lord, please don't let the advertiser accept this bid of mine and please don't let my account be suspended again by the advertiser!

3 comments:

Mom's The Cook said...

muahahhhaa..you are really funny.

Mumsgather said...

Hahahaha. You ar....

Unknown said...

you make my day!LOL!don't worry!