Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Body In Discord

The left side of my body tends to be weaker and more prone to disorders ranging from an outbreak of unsightly Varicose & Spider Veins on my left leg, leg cramps (always happens to my left leg and never the right leg), Sciatica, a pregnancy tumor on my left gum when I was carrying Alycia, short sightedness and carpal tunnel syndrome. I wonder if some of the pains were partly caused by the spinal cord anesthetic administered to me during the c-section for both my kids. Does this sort of thing happen to you too?

2 comments:

MamaJo said...

I don't think so...I have twice c-section and so far, so good, except that nowadays, I can't sweep and mop the whole house (upstair and downstair) at once...otherwise, I will have terrible back pain....kah,kah...i guess due to old already right?

MamaJo said...

I don't think so...I have twice c-section and so far, so good, except that nowadays, I can't sweep and mop the whole house (upstair and downstair) at once...otherwise, I will have terrible back pain....kah,kah...i guess due to old already right?