Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, March 21, 2008

Pregnant Belly At 35 Weeks


That's my big baby belly at 35 weeks. Most people have commented that my belly looks small for the gestational age and that I look neat. They think I am having a real smooth pregnancy because of the neat and 'small' belly but they don't know that I am actually having lots of discomforts and pains now. I can't walk or stand too long, otherwise my Braxton Hicks contractions and 'tummy tightenings' will become more intense. When the baby kicks me too hard and hits some of my nerves, I will have Sciatica, which is a sharp pain that attacks my buttocks and legs. I have Sciatica attacks everyday. Sometimes the pain is so bad that I have to sit or squat immediately and wince in pain. I started to have Sciatica when I was carrying Sherilyn during the last trimester. The pain went away after I delivered Sherilyn.

I have 3 more weeks to go before the big day but I am really hoping that the baby will come out a little earlier, naturally and without much labor pains.... to save mummy from having to go through another scary major surgery and to save daddy from having to burn a big hole in his pocket.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya ur tummy indeed looks small & u have not put on weight at all. I looked like a beached whale.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

time flies eh? can't wait to see your little angel :D

Health Freak Mommy said...

A&A's mom.... i can't believe you looked like a whale coz u r so slim now!

Barb... i can't wait to see my little angel too!

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for baby and you .. :)

Hazel said...

hi, some awards for u. Have a nice weekends!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Mamabok... thanks for the prayers, really appreciate it.

Leena said...

You look great and i agree 'neat'. I cannot even wear anything sleeveless during my pregnancy cos I looked so huge and my body is out of proportion.
So fast 35 weeks already, 3 weeks zooms by and you'll be carrying your baby in your arms.