Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, March 31, 2008

Not Much Luck In Grabbing Ops

When it comes to grabbing offers, I just don't have the luck lately. There were so many ops for PR0 blogs released by 3P a moment ago, many of which were shaded white and green. When I tried to reserve the ops, the page 'hung' for a few minutes and of course I lost to other people. It's really frustrating. One moment you see those ops, some of which were above $10 each and the next moment, they turned grey. Sigh..... I better get my beauty sleep instead of chasing a wild goose the whole night. Nite nite....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup..!! it's the same here... but nevermind.. tomorrow will be a better day.. :)

Anonymous said...

Same here. Kosong only. Take it as rest day. :D

Anonymous said...

You mean you have to grab opps late at night too? Heard from some that's what needed to be done to earn some $$. Hope money can roll in for u without having to stay up every night. ;)