Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

That's How They Sleep Now

After many incidences of Sherilyn puking on the mattress in the middle of the night, I have now taken measures to make future cleaning up of mess as easy as possible. I have put a king size plastic sheet beneath the bedsheet, which will prevent the vomit from seeping into the mattress.


Huge piece of plastic sheet beneath the bedsheet to prevent vomit and pee from seeping into the mattress.




There is another plastic mat on top of the bedsheet, where Sherilyn will sleep on top.




and another plastic mat next to Sherilyn with a bucket next to her on the mattress. Every night before putting the gals to sleep, I will say a prayer together with the gals for God's protection and to ask God to prevent Sherilyn from puking. I will then remind Sherilyn many times that if she wants to puke, she has to puke into the bucket. Sherilyn has not puked for almost 2 weeks and I am keeping my fingers crossed that she will very soon get over this puking phase.

6 comments:

Mom's The Cook said...

wow...you really are very well prepared. This is a good idea :D

Anonymous said...

haha..funny the bucket in the middle. So well prepared

Chinneeq said...

to such extend, really amazing la u!

MamaJo said...

Wow, so many layers of plastic, doesn't it make the mattress feel so hot and not comfortable if air conditioner is not whole nite?

凯妈 said...

ya, is that hot when sleep? i heard Ikea sold this mattress protector (the name call Krama). I wish to buy but....too far for me. I am in Penang.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Mamajo & Vivian.... yup it's quite hot but they sleep in an aircond room, so it's not that bad.