Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Pregnancy Problems

Of my 3 pregnancies, this is the only pregnancy that I have not suffered from constipation and vaginal yeast infection, knock on wood! I suffered from bad constipation and VYI when I was carrying Alycia and Sherilyn. The VYI was so bad that I got it every other month, despite being prescribed oral and topical antibiotics. But for all 3 pregnancies, I tend to have minor piles that don’t cause bleeding, just some discomfort. The piles will go away after delivery of my baby. Did you suffer from piles too during your pregnancy?

4 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

yup..i've got piles during my pregnancy. so painful :(

Anonymous said...

I got piles after i delivered JS. Other time no, but I have very bad vyi when pregnant with JL.

Anonymous said...

Nope.. but i sure still didn't have a good time.. :(

Unknown said...

No I didn't suffer piles at all.