Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Pee Accident

Rascal #2 has been off diapers at night for almost 2 weeks and so far, she has had 2 pee accidents in the middle of the night. 2 nights ago, she had a major pee accident where she peed big time in her pants. Her clothes, bed sheet and blanket were all soaked in smelly pee. I only realized she had peed in her pants when I went into her bedroom at 6am to turn off the fan and smelled the familiar stench. It was really messy and everything on the bed had to be washed. Thankfully I had placed a plastic mat under her mattress and the mattress was protected from the stinky pee. My mistake, I shouldn’t have given her water to drink at 10pm when she kept telling me that she was thirsty. No more drinks for her after 9pm from now onwards, until she has a better control of her bladder just like Alycia.

2 comments:

Linda said...

I used to carry my daughter in the middle of the night to her potty.

Merryn said...

oh dear.. my time will come when i have to train ethan off diapers at nites...