Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Backache And Stiff Shoulders

My days of sitting long hours in front of the computer are back now that my online fashion store is finally up. I used to sit more than 8 hours in front of the PC 2 years ago when times were good and offers from advertisers were plentiful. I tell you, this is hard work and stressful when you have to handle 3 young and hyper-active kids at home. I tend to lose my train of thoughts with distraction from my kids and get really edgy over the slightest boo boos my kids make. Health wise, I am starting to have stiff shoulders and backache again. I haven’t been diligent enough to work out on my fitball everyday. I guess I have to start arching my back on the fitball again everyday, lest I need spine surgery Mexico to reduce the nagging pain in the back.

1 comment:

smilinggreenmom said...

How weird - this is exactly how I feel too! Now that I started blogging and doing toher computer stuff so much, my back and neck are endlessly kinked! I have had my corn pillow (heating pad) under my neck every night when I go to sleep and I use my Topricin natural pain cream. It is very helpful for sure and now I need to start thinking about some preventative options for computer work and pain! Thanks, glad I am not the only one LOL :)