Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, December 10, 2009

We're Off For A Vacation Next Week

In a few days’ time, we will be traveling up north, first to Ipoh and then to Penang for a holiday. While I look forward to the holiday, I absolutely hate the packing part. There’s just too much to pack and I normally have a few huge suit cases. Hubby always complains that I have too many things and always shakes his head looking at our luggage. He said each time we travel, he would feel like hiring some cross country movers to ship our paraphernalia lol! I always tell him he has not just 1 kid but 3 kids and a health freak wife. I need 1 bag to put all our health supplements and Baby C’s food et al.

No comments: