Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, December 7, 2009

Goodies From Hong Kong

3 days ago, we received a huge box of goodies from my sil all the way from Hong Kong. She had sent over Alycia's birthday pressie, X'mas pressies and some snacks for us.

The box full of goodies....
Sherilyn is admiring the tin of cookies from HK Disneyland.

Alycia quickly tried on her Minnie Mouse dress which koo mar bought from HK Disneyland...


2 huge loafs of Italian Panettone Christmas bread. One is filled with raisins and dried fruits (which tastes very much like a cross between fruit cake and bread) and another loaf is filled with dried fruits and chocolate.



The chocolate Panettone Christmas bread. Yums, really delish, sinful and fattening! But what the heck, I only get to eat them once a year and it's not widely available here in Malaysia. My aunt told me that she had only seen it at Hock Chun's in Ampang and costs between RM40-RM50 a loaf.

My sil also got me some Crabtree & Evelyn hand lotion and shower gel. Thank you very much for all the goodies tai kar cheh. You're the best, as always!

No comments: