Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Vacation In Penang For The Next 11 Years

After our recent family vacation in Penang, I think our next vacation will only be in June, during the school term break. We also have our next appointment with Baby’s surgeon in June. I’d love to go to some florida vacations with my hubs and kids but I guess that will have to wait. For the next 2-3 years, it looks like our only vacation will be in Penang as Baby has to have an ultrasound scan of her kidneys (to monitor the growth) twice a year for 2 years and thereafter once a year until she turns 12 years old. The hubs said he does not mind as he loves Penang food too much. So it looks like we will be visiting Penang for the next 11 years until Baby turns 12 years old.

No comments: