Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Ribena Ice Lolly

Whenever I'm too busy to entertain my 2 older brats, they will self-entertain themselves. They even 'self-service' themselves to the food and drinks in the kitchen and fridge. They made themselves Ribena ice-lolly here...


While Alycia licked the ice-lolly neatly, rascal #2 used a fork and kept pricking on the ice lolly... then poured the melted Ribena from the cup into a bowl... and created a big, big mess....
She tried to clean up the mess and pulled heaps of toilet paper! I can never ever leave her alone to eat or drink anything, aaarrrghh!!!!


Check out the sticky Ribena spilled everywhere. I told her "that's it, no more Ribena ice-lolly for you, EVER" hahahaha!

Here's wishing all my readers and customers of my online store a very blessed, happy, prosperous and smooth sailing 2010! Thanks for visiting my blogs and patronizing my online store.

No comments: