Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

More Bibs

I've bought 2 more bibs to add to my sweetiepie's collection, or should I say to my own collection? Hehe....

I was at Babyland last Sunday to get myself a pack of organic Milkmaid tea. As usual, I always ended up straying off my original intention and bought more than I should have. How could I resist when I saw a galore of cute bibs there?

As my sweetiepie now knows how to pull off her Mothercare bibs with velcro behind her neck, I bought her bibs which she will surely be unable to pull like these:




My sweetiepie is now wearing this green bib with buttons behind her neck. She has been wearing this for 4 days and so far, she has not tried to pull the bib. I think the plastic Mothercare bib was a tad hot on her body in this current hot and humid weather. This green bib fits her just perfectly well and not too hot for her as well.

3 comments:

mommy to chumsy said...

hehehe..she's going to look like her 2 cheh chehs now. hey, you probably should open an online biz to sell bibs since you like them so much and you have lots of experience on the different types of bibs :D

Merryn said...

i think her previous plastic bib is a little too hot too... dat is why i never get those type for ethan... but this is cute.. can collect crumbs somemore.. hahahaha...

Alicia said...

both mine never reli wear bibs coz they keep pulling it out...