Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Dancing Class

One of the things on my 'To Do List' is to sign up for dancing classes. I think dancing is a good form of exercise. When you dance, your whole body moves vigorously. Running can be pretty boring at times, as with working out in the gym. But dancing is so much fun as music is involved. When Cass goes to primary school in a year's time, I will have more free time in the morning to engage myself in my hobbies. One of the things that I plan to do is to sign up for a hip hop dance class. There is a dancing school in my neighborhood that is pretty good. I heard that the teachers from that school are very good - just like the dance doctor of los angeles. My daughters like dancing as well and I can see that they can dance pretty well. When Cass gets over with her bladder issues, I am going to sign her up into a modern dance class. I know she will love it. I can't wait for that to happen.

1 comment:

Chris said...

I think dance lessons may even help Cass with her ex's.