Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Mushroom Omelette Sandwich For Lunch Today - 6 November 2013

Here's another lazy meal prepared for Cass' lunch today.

Fresh button mushroom omelette sprinkled with seaweed to go along with bread with herbs and  Surgers butter. As usual, she will have a cup of color-free strawberry yoghurt drink, fruits and today I gave her a packet of Multi Vitamin Gummy as dessert.

 lunch 16 Nov - 1


Normally I will take-away food for lunch or reheat what I had cooked for dinner the previous night for Alycia and Cass. If I prepare homemade meals for lunch, it would normally be sandwiches. Dinner will always be a proper and well-balanced meal :)

No comments: