Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, November 11, 2013

Lunch at Nutmeg @ Bangsar Village KL

We brought Cass to see the Prof. Dr at UMSC on Friday to review the ultrasound scan report of her urinary tract and kidneys. This year, we have to do the ultrasound scan in KL as Cass' surgeon in GMC Penang will be away during the school holidays.  I am glad that all looks normal with her kidneys and urinary tract. The one thing that we must work on is to get her to do the therapy exercises to strengthen her sphincters, which are weak.  Gosh I tell you, I hate the stress and anxiousness that I have to go through every year around this time. And I have 7 more years to worry.  Cass needs to do an ultrasound scan of her kidneys and urinary tract every year until she turns 12.

After the appointment at UMSC, we went to Nutmeg @ Bangsar Village for a lunch. Food and shopping have always helped me to destress and I needed some good food that day to calm my nerves after weeks of anxiousness lol!

That was the second time this month we lunched at Nutmeg as we were really satisfied with the food the last time we went  to this cafe about 2 weeks ago with my parents.


My baby girl certainly deserved a good meal. She is the toughest little fighter I have ever met.

nutmeg 1

This chicken with raspberry sauce on a waffle was delish!


Mouth watering Lasagne for take-away for Alycia's lunch.

nutmeg3

My little tough cookie enjoying her desserts.


nutmeg 4

We will definitely be visiting Nutmeg again very soon and this time to bring Alycia and Sherilyn along, as promised.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Notice that you guys are a dessert family. : ) The lasagne looks very tempting