Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Lucky Girls

Our girls are extremely fortunate to have doting aunts (hubby's sisters) who frequently shower them with gifts.  Last week, Sherilyn received a couriered parcel and it's an original Lululemon yoga pants all the way from Hong Kong, from her loving 'koo ma' (my eldest SIL).

I don't even own a Lululemon pants myself and now my daughter has one. The material is super stretchable and buttery soft and quality superb. Now I'm really tempted to get my first Lululemon pants!!  Shopee / Lazada, here I come!!!!




Lululemon Athletica Sports Crop activewear sports long 7" pants for fitness, gym and yoga

Similar Lululemon Athletica Sports Crop 7" pants selling at RM118 at Lazada. Love the side pocket for phone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Lululemon is Canadian! Yay! I didn't think they would be popular in Malaysia. The quality is really exceptional; I have pants that are 15 years old and still look good. Here, when you buy their clothing, alterations are done free. I have found the cheapest Lululemon is at the outlet store in Melbourne. Have gotten pants or jackets there 3 for A$100. One time one of the sales guys was giving extra 10% off if we did 10 push-ups! So, of course I did!
They are also great travel wear, dries overnight in an air conditioned room. I also have a couple pairs of their double lined pants that came in handy on a trip to Iceland and more recently, to Alaska. If you can get it, the sports bra/ tank top combo is great for the gym, and also as swimwear.
Chris

Health Freak Mommy said...

Hey Chris!
Oh I didn't know that Lululemon is from Canada. It's popular only amongst the brand savvy yogis and sports enthusiasts here. Not many ladies are willing to spend so much on a pair of leggings. And there aren't many brick and mortar Lululemon stores here, except for those sold online.
I envy your travels around the world. Alaska and Iceland are two places that are on my bucket list when I retire!
Thanks for your comment :)