Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, September 30, 2019

Pet Therapy

Saturdays are pet therapy days for us.  Cass and I will segued into the pet shop right after piano class and this has been going on for almost 5 years already! And we look forward so much to checking out if there're any new dogs, especially Samoyed, our favorite breed of dog.  Last Saturday, we saw a 'new arrival' and it's an adorable and fluffy black and white Border Collie! We fell in love with it instantly 💗





Next to the Border Collie was a breed of dog that we've never seen before and I was gobsmacked when I saw the RM12,800 price tag of the Russian Caucasian Mountain Dog!!! According to the pet shop staff, this is a very, very huge dog and it can grow into a gigantic dog.  This breed of dog is usually purchased by farm owners as guard dogs.



I couldn't get a close up picture of this dog and what you see here is only a 3-month old pup and it's already this big.  When it's a fully grown dog, it can be double the size of an adult, as shown in the pictures below:







Post image


As I was admiring the Border Collie and Russian Caucasian dog, Cass went to the back of the pet shop cum pet hotel to check out the dog boarding section and saw a Shih Tzu that would smile at her! She pulled me to the Shih Tzu and as I whipped out my phone camera, the little fluff ball let out a wide grin that exposed her teeth and tongue. Oh. My. Gawd.  I melted!!



Each time I whipped out my phone camera, the Shih Tzu smiled and wagged its tail. I think it's been trained by its owner to smile at the phone camera.



As long as we live in a condo, it'd be difficult for us to keep a dog as it's against the House Rules of the condo. The only way we can get our dose of pet therapy is to visit the pet shop and watch videos of cute pets and dogs 😆  I find these videos really uplifting, mood-boosting and lead to greater resilience to stress and bad days.


No comments: