Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, April 26, 2020

MCO Day 39 ~ Saturday, 25 April 2020

Hubs has packed food for delivery again today. This means packed food for the family too. And the stalking horse has a good reason to get out of the house too, to his shop and to the nearby supermarket 😁

I almost got a heart attack when my car almost couldn't start... again!  I think the car has to be driven regularly, else the idling battery will act up. I just hope that my car would not be stalled somewhere when I am out to buy essential items!

First stop at hubby's kitchen, then segued a few shop lots away to the supermarket to get essential stuff.



Hubby's good friend who was at the shop to collect his Nasi Lemak bought 3 cups of Tealive for us girls! Swooooooon 💓  It's been months since our last sip of Tealive,



Dinner tonight: beef noodles from the famous Lai Foong coffee shop @ Petaling Street (from the same friend who got us girls the Tealive), oven-grilled Saba fish (marinated with turmeric powder and salt), leftover Ayam Goreng Berempah from hubby's chef and stir-fried 'gai choy' (Chinese mustard) with dried shrimps


How has everyone been sheltering at home? I've been busy writing paid articles till I feel like puking! But no complaints. Money comes by hard these days. So hubs and I have to work like buffaloes everyday.  Who says lives can be easy during a war?  Right? 😂

No comments: