Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, August 13, 2021

Friday, 13 August 2021

I got a shock this morning when I opened the washing machine door after the cycle ended. A wad of cash rolled out of the washer door. 

He forgot to remove stuff from his pocket again! ðŸ˜£

I quickly air dried the notes and before he left the house, I passed the cash to him. To my surprise he said I could keep them.   ðŸ¤‘

 

My online shopping haul received today:

My wet and dry floor wipes and lint roller replacement tapes from Daiso, bought from Lazada.  As I couldn't get any free shipping from Shopee, I hopped over to Lazada and managed to get free shipping! Without Maria coming into our home to help me, most probably until this year end, I will have to rely on all these cleaning accessories to get all the daily cleaning done everyday.


Organic beet root powder from Lazada with a RM2 shipping fee.  Beets are rich in iron (something which I need for my anemia), calcium, magnesium and potassium.  Beets have impressive health benefits such as lowering blood sugar, lowering blood pressure, may prevent certain cancers and can boost brain health.

Alycia has overcome her fear of cats. She now loves playing with Haru!


No comments: