Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, August 20, 2021

Thursday, 19 August 2021

Today is my papa's 78th birthday. I still remember very vividly celebrating his 60th birthday with him in Ipoh when I was heavily pregnant with Alycia.  And in a blink of an eye, Alycia will be 18 years old this December and papa is now 78!  

Where did the time go?! 18 years is a very long time - almost 2 decades but time just flew past us without us even realizing it.

I ordered a customized special birthday gift basket with balloon craft from a good friend staying in Ipoh, which she personally delivered to papa.  The gift basket has some of papa's favorite food items -- Häagen-Dazs macadamia nut ice-cream, Magnum Gold almond ice-cream, Nescafe Gold and two slices of cake from Secret Recipe.

This good friend is my brother's ex-girlfriend and till this date, she is still very close to my mom and me.



I'd like to wish my papa a very happy 78th birthday. May God bless you with many more happy years ahead and I pray that we will be able to reunite very soon. The last time I met my parents and brothers was in February last year during Chinese New Year.   It's almost two years we have not met in person, except for video calls 😔



No comments: