Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, August 5, 2021

Updates On Covid Situation At Our Place

Besides Maria who was tested positive last Sunday, her supervisor who's very close to her was also tested positive the next day 😓.  I have been emailing our condo Management office with regard to the Covid situation at our condo and urged the manager to get all the workers and staff tested.  I think other concerned residents have done the same.  Yesterday the KKM (Health Ministry) staff came to our condo to perform RT-PCR test on all the office staffers, general workers and guards at our condo.  The results should be out by now and I'm really anxious to know the outcome!

The Management office finally engaged a sanitizing company to do a deep disinfection exercise with fogging at our lobby areas as well as every floor on every block today. The sanitization workers were draped in full PPE suits.  Residents have been advised not to loiter or exercise at the lobby areas and public areas for three days.  

With the worrying Covid situation at our neighborhood, I am taking extra precautionary measures. I've not gone out to the nearby supermarkets for a few days and have been doing all my shopping online.

Even toilet papers, tooth brush and tooth paste are ordered online, along with many other toiletries, cat food, cat litter, snacks and supplements. When my parcels arrive, I disinfect all of them with PECA disinfectant water. I wear disposable gloves and bring a bottle of PECA disinfectant to spray the lift, buttons, door knobs and the air at the lobby.  The Delta variant is high infectious and is scorching the world at a terrifying speed and rate. 

Today my younger brother came to collect durians from us. Instead of meeting him at the lobby, I decided to play it safe. I just left the durians on a table at the lobby for him to collect.  I've just gotten  my 2nd dose of AZ vaccine yesterday and my brother does the rounds at hospitals throughout the country regularly. So I'm not taking any chances. 

  



No comments: