Yesterday's dinner was Domino's sambal pizzas!
I received some complimentary pizzas from Domino's, and they're from their New & Improved Sambal Pizza range, which comes in three spicy flavours:
My personal favourite is the Pizza Sambal Udang Nanas! The prawns were super crunchy, while the ikan bilis was really crispy. The crust was also thin and crispy, and all three pizzas arrived piping hot and freshly made, right on time.
All three pizzas come topped with Domino's sambal, which was a little too spicy for me as I can't really tolerate spicy food 
But if you're a true sambal lover, I think you'll love this new pizza range!
Available for a limited time only, the New & Improved Sambal Pizza range is available at Domino's stores nationwide for takeaway, delivery and dine-in.
You can order through the Domino's website, the Domino's App or at any Domino's store.
No comments:
Post a Comment