Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Haru’s Little Health Scare

My poor Haru has been unwell for the past few days. Yesterday, she vomited twice after eating, so I immediately called the vet and drove out to get her a strip of anti-vomiting pills.

I had to brace myself to give her the pill. On my first attempt, it promptly dropped out of her mouth. The second time, it went in... reluctantly! πŸ˜…

Back in KL, my second daughter was in charge of giving Haru her medication, trimming her nails and bathing her. Now, I have to do all these things myself!

Thankfully, after just one pill, Haru was well again. I also reduced her food intake by half to give her little tummy some time to recover.

Last night, I even lined my bed with waterproof plastic mats, just in case she vomited on it. Thankfully, she didn't! πŸ˜…

Thank God she's pretty much back to her usual self today! ❤️🐱




No comments: