Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Birthday Wish

In a few months’ time, I will turn 37 years old. I can’t believe that the BIG 4 is just 3 years away. I wonder how I will look like and what I’ll be doing when I turn 40. I wonder if I will still have my youthful looks or have to resort to the best wrinkle cream to remove the inevitable wrinkles from forming on my face. Oh well, whatever it is, my one big wish is to have good health – for me and for my loved ones.

2 comments:

coffeesncookies said...

when i actually stopped and count the numbers, I was shocked. My big 40 coming soon too, one year sooner than you. So this year and moving forward, I vouch to live healthier, eat healthier.

Chris said...

You are still a "kid"! I had my last baby at age 36!!
Don't look at numbers..look at your accomplishments!