Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Wrinkle Cream

I have never in my life used wrinkle cream. But I think I may have to start using them very soon. Age is catching up with me. I no longer have smooth and supple skin. Instead my skin is terribly dry, especially on my hands and legs. Fine lines and crow’s feet have started to appear on my face and corner of my eyes. Gosh, I hope I won’t have sagging skin and skin pigmentation too! These usually come together in your BIG 4 birthday package!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Research has shown almost non of these "wrinkle creams" work. There is maybe a tiny 5% improvement with the very high end creams like Avene. The MOST impt cream to prevent wrinkles is anything with sunblock, SPF greater than 15. Kids should also use sunblock whenever exposed as the effects are cumulative. It is good Asians are "coloured" as that gives us some natural protection.

Chris said...

Another article in the papers this weekend that again, wrinkle creams don't work! They had pics of women using this and that for a few weeks and then checked again...no significant change! Even a rep from a cosmetic company says they sell "hope", not actually anything that works. Moisturizing and using sunblock still the best defence for wrinkles.