Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Weight Loss Stories

Do you have any good weight loss stories to share? I have my very own weight loss story too. If I had the time, I can write a book on it. It all started 10 years ago when I was diagnosed with PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome). One of the many symptoms is unexplained weight gain. I did my own research by poring the internet and with lots of sacrifices and struggles, managed to lose 5kg. Till today, I am still practicing the regimen that I practiced during the height of my PCOS days.

2 comments:

a&a's mom said...

I to started my weight loss journey more than 8 yrs ago & managed to maintain it all these yrs. Lost 50lbs & my story appeared in the Malaysian debut issue of Shape mag 2 yrs ago.

Chris said...

I lost 15 pounds in abt 6 mths. The South Beach diet really helped. It is still a challenge to eat healthy and exercise. There is NO magic solution; just a lifestyle change. I find eating smaller but more frequent meals helps as I hate to feel hungry cos that makes me feel deprived and then I go get myself a huge bowl of Haagen-Daz!