Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, January 23, 2010

All-Time Favorite Fried Vermicelli

We have homecooked fried vermicelli at least once or twice a week. My 3 gals do not seem to get fed up with fried vermicelli, so do I. Preparation is easy, cooking time is short and I can cook large portions enough for lunch and dinner and even for deep freezing. On days when I don't have the time to cook, all I need to do to put piping hot and tasty food on the dining table is to reheat the fried mee hoon.



My fried mee hoon with bean sprouts, cabbage, chicken breast slice, 3 eggs, garlic, dried shrimps and shiitake mushrooms. It is seasoned with MSG-free and preservative-free soy sauce and pepper. Baby and Sherilyn love this noodles to bits!

2 comments:

~LiLHypPo's mUMmy~ said...

Looks very delious!!! And packed with lius too!!!

Eva's said...

Luv it so much! I wanna cook for my kids too can teach me?