Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My Nosy Parker

My naughty KPC (nosy parker) ransacking the kitchen drawer....


... first she brought a pack of crackers to the living room and crawled back to the kitchen for more...


... Alycia jie jie said that baby probably wanted to have a picnic on the floor muahahah..... and Alycia jie jie had to close the kitchen door to prevent baby from bringing more junk food to the living room.

This is our typical afternoon at home. Baby will be busy ransacking our things, pressing on our Astro decoder and switching channels (and enraging her 2 jie jies), climbing on chairs, sofa and beds, opening doors and playing with her 2 jie jies' toys. She is now a big distraction to her 2 jie jies coz it's really hard for them to concentrate in their homework and hard for me to coach them as well. But I'm not complaining, I would rather she be a distracter than to lie in bed in the hospital.

3 comments:

mommy to chumsy said...

oh boy...she knows where all the good stuff are hiding eh? hehehehhe

Anonymous said...

Wow I can see Baby C has put on some weight. Am I right?

Health Freak Mommy said...

Anonymous... yes :)