Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, July 24, 2009

Oval Shaped Mangosteens

I never knew that mangosteens have two (or maybe more than two, I don't know) varieties. One is the round type and another is the oblong/oval shape type. The oval shaped variety of mangosteen is slightly smaller in size than the round ones. The flesh is also firmer and sweeter. The hubs bought a packet of oval shaped mangosteens the other day and I personally prefer the oval shaped ones.


3 comments:

coffeesncookies said...

i like your kitchen tiles and switch sockets.. cool..

Merryn said...

That is oval shaped? If I have that, I just thought that the mangosteen is out of shape! LOL..

chanelwong said...

oval shape? really never seen before...sweeter some more?

must go n hunt...