Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, May 1, 2020

MCO Day 44 ~ 30 April 2020 (Thursday)

Today my 6-year old pink Hyundai gave me a heart attack. I was at our condo's car park to get ready to drive to hubby's shop to collect his Nasi Briyani when my pinkie's steering wheel went into a paralyzed mode. It wasn't locked but was just extremely tight, so tight that I could barely turn it.  I knew something wasn't right. After turning off the engine and turning it on again and fidgeted with the steering wheel, it was 'loose' again. I knew something wasn't right with my baby. I drove slowly to hubby's shop. Once I was at his shop, the steering wheel went into paralyzed mode again.  After collecting the Nasi Briyani, I had to give grocery shopping a miss and drove home slowly.  The steering wheel was so tight that parking my car made me perspire.  Hubby later came back and drove my car to the car repair shop and took Grab back.  According to the mechanic, my car's electrical system has malfunctioned, thus the faulty steering wheel. This is going to be a very costly repair, including change of the car's battery 😭

Hubby's chef's Nasi Briyani is da bomb! The set @ RM19.50 consists of Ayam Masak Merah drumstick, mutton rendang, dalcar, acar and good quality long grain Basmati rice cooked with herbs.  The portion is so huge that two boxes were enough to fill up 5 tummies at home - 3 girls with ravenous appetite and mil and I who don't eat much rice.













For dinner we had pan-fried sweet corn fritters, black vinegar pork trotters with eggs (given by hubby's customer when she came to collect the Nasi Briyani), stir-fried sweet potato leaves with fermented bean curd, sauteed pork belly with onions and stir-fried choy sum.




The next date for Nasi Briyani delivery is on Wednesday, 6 May 2020.  For pre-order, kindly Whatsapp Alan at 019-266 4297. Thanks in advance for your support 😊

No comments: