Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, May 3, 2020

MCO Day 47 ~ 3 May 2020 (Sunday)

Hubs made an eleventh hour decision to go to Mid Valley Megamall in the evening to help me get some stuff from Daiso, thinking that Daiso would be re-opened, just like how Mr DIY and other shops have re-opened recently. He asked me to Whatsapp the photos of the floor replacement sheets (dry and wet) that I needed to him. These sheets are my life savior as I use them to clean the floor with my Kao magic wiper everyday and my stockpile at home is running really low.  I don't use a mop at home as I hate washing mops.  These replacements sheets clean the floor pretty effectively and they aren't very expensive.  I was really disappointed when he Whatsapped a photo of a shuttered Daiso to me. 😭  I was shattered. I have tons of household stuff to get from Daiso and I have no idea when my favorite store will be re-opened.

Since hubs didn't accomplish his mission, he went to Ippudo to get takeout ramen for us instead. And added a bonus for us girls too -




Crème Brûlée Brown Sugar Milk Tea from Fire Tiger by Seoulcial Club, Bangkok's no. 1 bubble tea.  The first outlet in Malaysia is now at Mid Valley Megamall.  I guess its opening at Mid Valley Megamall was at an unfavorable time as a few months after the opening, our country is now crippled by the Coronavirus and plunged into a partial lockdown.

And our verdict -- we all loved it!  Don't mind having it again in future. But I think we have to cut out on these non-essential luxuries from our lives now until the 'war' is over and our lives are back to normalcy.



Lip-smacking home-baked banana loaf from hubby's ertswhile office assistant.  She bakes really delish cakes and cookies.


No comments: